First, the Financials:
• We are at $5,550,000 of our goal of $7,500,000!
• This includes gifts from within our registered parishioners of $168,000 in the last 6 weeks!
• Our neighbors Bob and Peggy Walter’s $1,000,000 matching fund (that gives an additional 50 cents for each dollar given or pledged NOW) has added $450,000 to our Campaign – so that means there is still $550,000 in that fund!
• If you have already given, each new gift or new pledge (perhaps extending your annual pledge another year?) will be matched.
• If you have not given yet, now is the time!
• If you have not yet chosen a Commemorative Gift (or made a gift in honor of a loved one), call Sheila Lutz at 614-445-9668 or Mike and Peggy Hartshorn, 614-846-9550.
Second, Building/Renovation Progress
• Specht Center will be finished in August with 4 state-of-the-art classrooms to help serve the 80 additional K-8 students enrolled this school year!
• Restoration of the Church has not slowed down one bit, so the church will be open again by Easter 2019. Your gifts to the church Renovation are being used for that purpose.
But we can continue construction and meet our time-line only as long as the funds are still coming in! Please be generous – with your funds and with your prayers!